Central Coast Council - Hylton Moore Baseball Construction
Turf Drain Australia has completed the construction of a new baseball diamond at Hylton Moore Playing Field.
A brief scope of works was;
- Establish a safe and secure work site, using temporary fencing, signage and temporary access ways.
- Installation of environmental controls
- Removal of the existing AFL goal post footings
- Site survey and set out
- Excavation of baseball clay areas.
- Trim and compact sub-base.
- Supply, install and compact the baseball clay.
- Supply and installation of the baseball fittings.
The project was finished on time, and on budget.
Turf Drain Australia would like to thank Central Coast Council for their co-operation and co-ordination in completing this project.