Sports Field Redevelopment - Naremburn Park
Turf Drain Australia completed the redevelopment of Naremburn Park – Fields 1 and 2, commencing
in November 2017 and completing, include turf establishment in March 2018.
A brief scope of works was:
- Establish a safe and secure work site, using temporary fencing, signage and temporary
- Cultivation and initial bulk laser shaping of the two sports fields, using our specialised and
purpose-built equipment, to create a smooth and even sports field surface.
- A new sub-surface, fully automatic, sports field irrigation system was installed, including
- Our sports field slit drainage system was installed, comprising of membrane, slotted
agricultural pipe, gravel, and sand, to create a perched water table within all of our slit
- We then completed a final laser trim, prior to turfing.
- New turf was supplied and laid.
- Turf establishment was completed.
The project was finished on time, and on budget.
Turf Drain Australia would like to thank Willoughby City Council for their co-operation and co-ordination in completing this project.