Parry Park Construction
Parry Park is a 3.1ha sports field complex on Punchbowl Road, Lakemba.Enquire
Turf Drain Australia would like to thank Canterbury Bankstown Council for their cooperation and coordination in the completion of this project.
- Site establishment with temporary fencing, environmental controls and traffic management plan in place.
- Demolish and remove existing synthetic cricket pitches, including the practice wicket and cage.
- Demolish and remove existing in ground fixtures.
- Cultivate ground to pulverise and bury dead and decaying vegetation.
- Bulk laser grade to achieve specified surface level characteristics.
- Spread and incorporate Aweganic Matta® on fields 3 & 4.
- Install drainage mainlines and piped drainage laterals.
- Install specified irrigation system and irrigation tank.
- Install new synthetic grass cricket pitches including practice pitches and fencing.
- Laser grade again to complete our final trim before turfing.
- Commission irrigation and drainage systems prior to turf establishment.
- Supply and lay couch grass turf to the entire site in consecutive days.
- Implement turf establishment plan as specified to the entire turfed area.
- Install sand / gravel collector lines after turf is sufficiently anchored.
- Carry out mowing during the turf establishment phase.
- Site disestablishment at final hand over.
See more like
Whether you have a question, need to discuss your options or want to learn
more about what we can offer you, simply contact us below.