Wadalba Sports Complex - Slit Drainage
Turf Drain Australia supplied and installed a sand/gravel slit drainage system into the two sports fields at Wadalba Sports Complex in February 2018. The whole project took ten days to complete.
A brief scope of works was;
- Establish a safe and secure work site, using temporary fencing, signage and temporary access ways.
- Site environmental management systems and controls installed.
- Supply, deliver and install a pipe, gravel, sand, slit drainage system to the sports field area
- Connect drainage mainlines to existing storm water pits.
- Spread site spoil on site.
- Site tidy up.
- Site disestablishment.
The project was finished on time, and on budget.
Turf Drain Australia would like to thank Central Coast Council for their co-operation and co-ordination in completing this project.