Park Drainage & Refurbishment
Turf Drain Australia completed the Queens Park Drainage and Refurbishment Contract during November ‘16 – January ’17.Enquire
The key objectives of the contract were to supply and install a sub-surface drainage system to fields 1, 2, 8 and 9, to improve their wet weather performance. As well as regrade and returf the playing surfaces, of fields 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7, to improve safety and usability, plus install a sub-surface drainage system.
The contract was a design and construct project, and after careful site inspections, and surveys, we were able to provide a cost-effective design that minimized any alterations to the existing utility services or the existing irrigation system.
- Supply and install our sports field sub-surface, sand and gravel, slit drainage system to Fields 1, 2, 8 and 9.
- Regrade and returf the sports field playing surfaces, and install our sports field sub-surface slit drainage system to Fields 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.
- The project involved the supply, delivery and placement of 3000t of sports field growing medium.
- The area of returfing was 45,000m2.
- There was also four-week turf establishment program completed
The project was finished on time, and on budget.
Turf Drain Australia would like to thank Centennial Park Moore Park Trust for their co-operation and co-ordination in completing this project.
See more like
Whether you have a question, need to discuss your options or want to learn
more about what we can offer you, simply contact us below.